The Cow Palace is an entertainment and convention venue in Daly City, and home of the San Francisco Bulls hockey team. For more information visit http://www.cowpalace.com
Take Muni to the Cow Palace for San Francisco Bulls Hockey
- The 8X or 8BX Bayshore Express is the fastest way to get to and from the Cow Palace.
- The 9 San Bruno stops right across from the Cow Palace.
- Regular Muni fares apply.
From BART to Muni
- Leave BART at Balboa Park Station.
- If you pay with cash value using an adult Clipper card on both BART and Muni, you will get a 25-cent discount on the Muni fare in both directions.
- Exit via the faregates near the station agent booth and proceed forward through the pedestrian underpass to the right of the street escalators, then go up to Geneva Avenue.
- Board the 8X Bayshore Express toward Fisherman's Wharf. Alight at Santos and Geneva, about a block from the Cow Palace.
- Customers returning to BART on Muni must pay the regular fare.
- BART-to-Muni-to-BART customers paying with cash value on an adult Clipper card get a 25-cent discount from the Muni fare.