The Cow Palace is an entertainment and convention venue in Daly City. For more information visit the Cow Palace website.
Take Muni to the Cow Palace for San Francisco Bulls Hockey
- The 8X or 8BX Bayshore Express is the fastest way to get to and from the Cow Palace.
- The 9 San Bruno stops right across from the Cow Palace.
- Regular Muni fares apply.
From BART to Muni
- Leave BART at Balboa Park Station.
- If you pay with cash value using an adult Clipper card on both BART and Muni, you will get a 25-cent discount on the Muni fare in both directions.
- Exit via the faregates near the station agent booth and proceed forward through the pedestrian underpass to the right of the street escalators, then go up to Geneva Avenue.
- Board the 8X Bayshore Express toward Fisherman's Wharf. Alight at Santos and Geneva, about a block from the Cow Palace.
- Customers returning to BART on Muni must pay the regular fare.
- BART-to-Muni-to-BART customers paying with cash value on an adult Clipper card get a 25-cent discount from the Muni fare.