|SFMTA home > About Us > Public Notices and Meetings > SFMTA Citizens Advisory Council (CAC) > PMC March 20, 2008, minutes|
City and County of San Francisco
Planning, Marketing Committee (PMC)
Thursday, March 20, 2008 at 3:30 p.m.
1. Call to Order / Roll Call
PMC Members present at Roll Call: Jamison Wieser (Chairman) and Emily Drennen.
PMC Member absent: Norman Rolfe.
2. Adopt minutes of February 21, 2008:
On motion to adopt minutes: The minutes were not adopted. This item will be continued at the March meeting.
3. Public Comment concerning any issue within the jurisdiction of the Council and not noted on the agenda: None
4. Report of the Chairman: Jamison Wieser
5. Transit Stop Seating (Discussion/Action) Gail Stein and Jason Gallegos
Gail Stein, Manager, Property Contracts and Development – Real Estate, and Jason Gallegos, Principal Administrative Analyst – Real Estate, presented an update on Clear Channel transit shelter designs, alternative transit shelters and seating.
6. Bus Shelter Roof Designs by SF Green (Discussion/Action) Richard Parker with 450 Architects, Inc.
Richard Parker, entrepreneur of 450 Architects, provided an overview of the proposal to plant gardens on top old ABC Bus shelters along Market Street.
7. Review sound levels for passengers system wide (Discussion/Action) Elson Hao
Elson Hao, Senior Vehicle Engineer, presented information about sound levels for speakers, alarms, announcements and other transit sounds.
8. Committee Members’ Questions/Information Requests: (Discussion)
9. Agenda Planning for the Next Regular Meeting Tentatively Scheduled:
Next regular meeting: April 17, 2008, at 1 South Van Ness Avenue, Conference Room 3075, at 3:30 p.m.
10. Adjournment: 5:03 p.m.
Respectfully submitted by:
311 Free language assistance / 免費語言協助 / Ayuda gratuita con el idioma / Бесплатная помощь переводчиков / Trợ giúp Thông dịch Miễn phí / Assistance linguistique gratuite / 無料の言語支援 / 무료 언어 지원 / Libreng tulong para sa wikang Tagalog / คว“มช่วยเหลือท“งภ“ษ“โดยไม่เส’ยค่าใช้จ่าย